To setup an alert, you must first have integrations (places the alert will be sent). Then, you must specify a plugin to use for the alert, the result that will trigger the alert, and which connected AWS account will be used.
In this example, CloudSploit will integrate with Slack.
- Open the "Integrations" page in the CloudSploit dashboard.
- Add a new integration by selecting an integration type and then completing the custom fields for that type.
- Navigate to the "Alerts" page and configure a new alert using the form.
- Note: Selecting a "WARN" result will trigger the alert if the "WARN" or "FAIL" result is detected (since "FAIL" is more severe than "WARN").
- You can edit your alert in the future by clicking the "Edit" button on the page.