If you are seeing a large number of "UNKNOWN" results in your scan reports, it is likely that the cross-account IAM role you setup does not have the correct security policy (note that the role may be properly configured to allow assumption by CloudSploit but may not have the correct permissions). To check:
- Open the IAM console in your AWS account.
- Locate the cross-account role you created for CloudSploit.
- Open the security policies tab.
- Ensure that the role is using the "SecurityAudit" managed policy.
- Alternatively, ensure that the in-line policies match those defined on CloudSploit's GitHub page.