- Ensure you are enrolled in an Aqua Cloud Standard plan
- Have admin-level access to your AWS account with a user that has permissions to create new resources (CloudFormation template, SNS endpoint, CloudWatch Event rules).
- Connect an AWS account to Aqua Cloud (follow these steps if you haven't already setup an account connection)
- Upgrade the account to take advantage of Premium features
- Important: Ensure CloudTrail is Enabled in each Region connected or that at least one(1) Trail is Enabled in All Regions ("Apply trail to all regions: Yes")
Setting up Aqua CSPM Events is as simple as launching a CloudFormation template in your account. Follow these steps to connect your AWS account to Aqua CSPM Events.
- Log into Aqua Cloud and locate the account you wish to connect from the "Cloud Accounts" page.
- Click the "Setup Events" option for the account via the drop-down menu.
- Follow the on-screen setup wizard to complete the setup.
After configuring Events, you may want to review the default rules used to make security determinations. You can do that by clicking "Event Rules" from the menu.
Additionally, you can configure Event Routings to have specific event notifications sent to your integrations.