Event Rules allow you to provide custom information about your account that helps CloudSploit make a more accurate prediction of the security impact of specific API calls. For example, you can choose specific IP addresses that should be whitelisted, make the root user as allowed to make API calls, disable the requirement that users log in with an MFA device, and more. To setup rules:
- Log into the CloudSploit dashboard and navigate to the "Event Rules" page.
- Select an account from the drop-down list. If no accounts appear, ensure that you:
- Are a Premium Plan user
- Have upgraded your account connection via the "AWS Accounts" page in the dashboard
- Modify the form as necessary
- Click "Save" to save your changes.