CloudSploit respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. To that end, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 17 U.S.C. § 512, CloudSploit has implemented procedures for reporting instances of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright holder, or its authorized representative, and believe in good faith that content residing or accessible on or through the CloudSploit Site infringes your copyrighted work, you may submit a notice of copyright infringement, either by hard copy or by electronic mail, to our designated agent, whose contact information is listed below:
Name of designated agent. You may use your registered Agent here or your corporate address.
The notice of copyright infringement should provide the following information:
- A clear description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, you may provide a representative list of such works.
- A description of the material on our site that you claim is infringing.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the allegedly infringing material. Please be as detailed as possible and provide web addresses (URLs) leading directly to the material.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your physical or electronic signature. Typing your full legal name is sufficient.