If you want to change the email address that CloudSploit uses for invoices, please do the following:
- Log into your CloudSploit account dashboard as an account admin. Only account admins (not group admins) can change the billing email.
- Navigate to the "Settings" page.
- Ensure you have already submitted payment info. The billing email can only be changed once valid payment information is on file.
- Scroll to the "Billing Information" section and enter a new billing email. Click "Update Email."
Please note the following:
- Your new address may not receive invoices until the next billing cycle.
- The account owner's email (the first address used when signing up for CloudSploit) will no longer be sent invoices.
- CloudSploit does not validate the email address entered. Please ensure you type it carefully before saving.
- You can change this address at any time.
- All changes to billing information are logged and audited.