If you are receiving errors while logging in via SAML, please consider the following:
- Receiving error "The provided domain has not been enabled for SAML" on the CloudSploit SAML login page
- The email domain you are using to sign in isn't in our records as being SAML-enabled. Please ensure you have configured SAML for this domain by contacting support. If this is a new domain you wish to use for the same account, CloudSploit can add it for you.
- Receiving error "Invalid Cognito Login" on the CloudSploit SAML login page
- Ensure that your provider has been configured properly using the settings defined here.
- Ensure that the "EmailAddress" attribute is included in your SAML assertion. Without an email address, CloudSploit cannot log you in.